1. First, log in to your IDXCentral Account Manager. For instructions on how to do this, click here.
2. Put your mouse over “Listings” in the top navigation.
3. Click on “Featured Listings / Slideshow”.
4. Enter in the MLS numbers of the properties you would like to feature. Separate the numbers by commas, but NO spaces.
5. Click “Save Listings”.
Note: Typically our system will randomly pick 5 Listings for the slideshow. Listings are chosen using the following criteria:
- Did you specify any listings by MLS number
- If you specified less than 5, then our system will look for any of your listings.
- If we still don’t have 5 listings to display then we will randomly pick listings from your office.
- If all of the above criteria still don’t return 5 listings, then we will just randomly pick listings from the MLS. This way you don’t have to maintain the slideshow, and something will always be shown.
For most areas, all of the listings must be residential. Please contact us if you have any questions.