If you are into social media and want to grow your real estate website, then check out the Top 10 Social Media Blogs for 2013. The winners were chosen for the quality of the content of their websites, how frequently they post, and their interactions with readers. We think these ten sites are a great resource for ideas to improve your own blog, glean social media tips, revel in blog success stories, read interesting studies, and more. Here are the top ten winners, with additional notes on the top five winners and what we can learn from them.
1. Social Fresh was founded by Jason Keath and has a number of contributing writers. Each one is expert at connecting with the audience by adding personal touches and engaging the audience with a casual “conversation-like” writing style. Check out our article, Marketing Yourself: What’s Your Story? for more ways that you can engage your audience.
2. Boom! Social by Kim Garst takes it as her mission to help readers to connect with others using the vast social media tools at our fingertips. She has mastered the art of publishing content almost daily with an average of 4 to 5 posts a week. Check out our Real Estate Blog Ideas series for great ideas to help you increase the number of posts you do in a week.
3. JeffBullas.com focuses on helping other blog writers get discovered in the online world. Posts occur about once a week, but the articles are “meaty” and read by hundreds of followers. Read our article Real Estate Blog Tips – How Often Should You Blog? to help you determine the routine that works for you.
4. Danny Brown is another social media expert. He posts frequently and even has some set topics, such as The Sunday Share and Mentor Monday. His practices reflect much of the advice given in our post 10 Facebook Tips for Engagement.
5. Heidi Cohen is a great resource for blogging tips and advice. She is an expert at simplifying complex topics and offers clear instructions on how to improve your blog. Her most valuable asset is the casual and creative way engages the “people” who subscribe to her blog. To learn more about the importance of focusing on your audience, read our post Uncovering the Truth about SEO.
6. JonLoomer.com—Facebook marketing blog
7. LighthouseInsights.in—Focused on social media in India
8. RazorSocial.com—Provides social media tools
9. PushingSocial.com—Teaches how to use social media
10. 60SecondMarketer.com—Offers tools, tips and tutorials for marketers
Although we only provided extra highlights on the top five winners, each of the top ten winners have figured out what it takes to run a successful blog. They have been in the trenches and stuck through it to emerge as a “professional” in their respective fields. Pick your favorite and follow it for a while to learn even more about how to make your Real Estate blog website a success, too.